Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blog Posting Beyond

So I have been watching Batman Beyond on DVD the last couple of weeks. Batman Beyond takes place about 50 years after the typical Batman time, about how long it has been since I last posted. It was always I show I liked, but it suffered from whatever TV station that showed it would randomly air the show and I never caught it consistently, and usually when I did it was one of the handful I had already seen. But with only a couple shows left to watch, I am amazed how good it has been. What also has amazed me is the list of stars that have done voices for it. So I decided to list the ones I at least recognized:

Teri Garr, Seth Green, Michael Gross, Stockard Channing, Linda Hamilton, Robert Davi, Laura San Giacomo, Olivia d'Abo, Ian Ziering,William H. Macy, Cary Elwes,Ice-T, Stacy Keach, Michael Rosenbaum, George Lazenby, Miguel Sandoval, Daphne Zuniga, Henry Rollins, Tim Curry, David Faustino, John Ritter, Michael McKean, Andy Dick, Ed Begley Jr., Mitch Pileggi, Robert Patrick, Adrienne Barbeau, Mark Hamill, Wayne Brady, Christopher McDonald, Clancy Brown, and Diedrich Bader

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2007 5:02 PM, Blogger Robguy said...

Do I know you? This post came up on my rss reader, so I must have run into you previously. Let's see... the last time you posted something was .... oh! ur that guy.

Are you going to start blogging again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home