Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy 2nd Blogday To Me!

Seems like August is when I feel like blogging the most. Last year around this time I came back and started posting again, and the previous year I started the blog.

Well not alot of posting in the last year, but I did still have a busy year.

On the work side of things, I continued working at the location of my old job until November, then finally got to move premanently to the new building. Also I had a very bust 2007 so far with two major networking upgrade projects that are thankfully now finished because.....

On the home side of things it also has been a jammed packed year. We did had more work done on the house. We replaced the patio door downstairs as well as a few windows, replaced the moldy wall, put laminate flooring in the spare bedroom and repainted it because....

We have a baby on the way anytime now. We have a beautiful room ready for when the new addition to our family comes. It has been a long 9 months (longer for my wife for sure) but I think we are ready for this new direction in our lives. Now how our cats will feel about losing our sole focus will be another thing!

Lastly on the entertainment front, this last year brought a change from Charter cable to DirectTV. While the move at times brought alot of issues, once we resolved everything we have been very happy with it. Having a DVR in HD is always wonderful, and having one in both rooms allows us to have less conflicts in recording. New TV additons to my watching schedule include Heroes on NBC, Eureka on SciFi, and Psych and Burn Notice on USA (Gotta love Bruce Campbell in anything!)

Here's hoping for another great year!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger Robguy said...

Psych and Eureka... I had forgotten about those shows... now I miss them again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home